#R2BC Monday’s #GoodNews – Bye Bye Cancer
Looks like it’s ALL about cancer today.
Improved survival rates for Childhood Cancers, new Lung Cancer treatment milestone and a treatment that could shrink melanoma by 60%.
So in short…WOW.
Who knows what tomorrow may bring.
- Drug Combination Shrinks Melanoma by 60%
- Gentler Cancer Treatment increases Child Cancer Survival
- Lung Cancer Treatment in Milestone Trial
- Spinal Cord Injury may respond to Cancer Drug
- Mine Clearance starts in Columbia
- HMS Bulwark saves thousands of Migrants
- Schools re-open in Nepal
- UK Manufacturing Growth picked up in May
- Drones give new insight into Whale Research
- Modi 1st Indian PM to visit Israel
- St Abbs Lifeboat Crew rescues Diver
- Prince William returns to Air Ambulance Role
- Shaftesbury Cheese Race 1st 3 time Winner
- Grainger & Thornley into Euro Rowing Championships
- GB Win IPC Wheelchair Tennis World Team Cup