A tough few days with much travelling and visitors for Clan Nomad as we went to wish Josh and Bethan Finesilver a joyous life together.
A very long journey full of delays meant that we had to miss Friday’s Good News.
As much as I love producing Reasons to be Cheerful, family comes first.
However, the weekend has not disappointed and I may have to find some rainbow laces. 🙂
- Flights Resume at Zaventem Airport
- Unilateral Ceasefire called in fighting in Nagorno-Karabakh
- Inflatable Home launched into Space
- Lab-Grown Skin successfully implanted and Growing Hair
- Tesla Model 3 gets over 276000 pre-orders
- Dench wins record 8th Olivier Award
- Museum of Pooh opens on the Isle of Wight
- Large sum of money returned to Householder in Perth
- Australian Sports Stars Join Campaign against Homophobia
- Konta climbs to 21st in the World