#R2BC Thursday’s #GoodNews
Keeping it short as I’m away with Clan Nomad to see my wonderful Brother-in-Law and his fiancée get married. So Big Gratz to Josh and Beth.
Some pretty incredible news, (the whole thing with GSK is HUGE!!) and hoping tomorrow is even better.
- GSK will not file Patents in Poorer Countries
- China & US Agree to Climate Treaty
- Muslim Hero who Protected Christian Bus Passengers in Kenya to be Honoured
- San Suu Kyi to get PM-Like role in Myanmar
- New Genetic tests of Children’s Cancers could lead to Higher Survival Rates and Tailored Treatments
- Energy Generation from Renewables up 15% in Scotland
- New Tadpole discovered in India
- Trained Rats to be used to Detect TB
- Chinese Korean War Remains Returned
- Aberdeen Bodybuilder to use here recovery to help Anorexia Sufferers
- Milford Haven gets new Pilot Boats
- England reach world Twenty20 Final