Blast from the past, as one of Sir John Franklin’s vessels is found in Northern Canada. Lost for 160 years, HMS Erebus and HMS Terror, were lost in the search for the fabled North West passage; also just happens to be one of my favourite folk tunes.
In other good news it’s great to hear that Michael Schumacher is finally leaving hospital. In other health news, new smartphones tech may help in the diagnosis and treatment of Parkinsons Disease.
Enjoy the music and these other Reasons to be Cheerful.
- Ship, lost for 160 years, found in Canada
- school helps cut bad behaviour in Monmouth
- New Smartphone tech could help diagnose and treat Parkinsons
- 658 captives freed by Ukrainian Rebels
- Pakistani navy repels militant attack
- UK Industry sees biggest rise for 6 months
- Deloitte has created 338 Jobs in Belfast
- Schumacher leaves hospital
- Italian Pizza chefs fight off armed robbers
- Bolivian blind Jazz prodigy