Today, today is a tough one. However, it’s also a reminder of why I write this blog. As I dig through the news, it’s easy to find tragedy, but there is good news, hope and good people.
If you’re finding the News tough at the moment, the BBC’s Newsround has some good advice on how to cope.
Here are some positive news articles. Be excellent to each other.
If you find today’s stories helpful, remember to follow, like or share:
- UK Firm & Chinese Manufacturer produce the $5 Solar Lamp
- Healthy Mice born in Space Using Freeze-Dried Sperm
- 5-Times Speed of Light Illusion
- Haitian Refugees granted 6-Month Extension in US
- Germany Captures Europe-Wide Burglary Gang
- Turkey’s first LGBTI Choir
- Record Foreign Investment in Scotland
- Human & Chimp Common Ancestor may be European not African
- Bacteria Powered Printers & Photocopiers
- Nepal destroys Animal Parts from Illegal Wildlife Trade
- BTS become first K-Pop Band to win a Billboard Award
- Record Blue Flags for Welsh Beaches, Marinas & Tours
- Cardiff GoodGym Runners do Running & Good Deeds
- Pony Saved from 80ft Cliff
- Kvitova on track for Wimbledon 6-Months after Stabbing
- Warburton fit for Lions
- Woman wins 50km Race in Sandals