Today, I doff my hat to the courage of Hanne Gaby Odiele. It takes real character to come out and admit that you are different, particularly when it is in ways that are taboo and especially when you do not have to. Being Intersex is not something Hanne asked for and I wish her every success for the future. I also hope that her announcement helps gives others hope and a greater level of acceptance.
This is made even more poignant as we discover that there is more to life that just Guanine, Adenine, Thymine, and Cytosine.
I hope today you find the strength and compassion you need to accept and be accepted. Please remember to like and share these stories if they make you smile.
- Extra Letters added to Genetic Code
- No-Strike List may help Protect Ancient Treasure from War in Yemen
- Exotic Black Holes caught turning into a Superfluid
- Virtual Out-Of-Body Experience helps Reduce Fear of Death
- Top Model reveals she is Intersex to help ‘Break Taboo’
- Centre to Help Support Bereaved Children opens in Glasgow
- Drones reveal the Secret Lives of Whale Sharks
- Warrior Of High Status believed to be in Rare Viking Boat Burial
- Caldey Island receives New Fire Truck by Helicopter
- Scotsman Newspaper marks 200th Anniversary
- Scotland sets 50% Renewable Energy by 2030 Target
- Woman Rescued from Burning Car in Nick of Time
- Huge Otter Fossil found in China
- Trip to an Underwater Museum
- Polar Bear gets a Dental Check-Up
- Research may bust Myth that Dogs are Cleverer than Cats
- Pampering Sessions for Cancer Survivors
- Table Tennis Club helping Fight Dementia
- Japan gets 1st Homegrown Sumo Champion in 19-Years