#R2BC Tuesday’s #GoodNews
Much of today’s good news seems to be coming from the world of health and medical research. My favourite story comes from the work being done in my adopted hometown of Sheffield. The World’s Smallest MRI being used to help treat premature babies.
So that’s my favourite today, what’s yours?
Remember to like and share if today’s news raises a smile:
- Researchers Welcome Leukaemia Trial Success
- LED Technology helping to Diagnose Cataracts
- World’s Smallest MRI helping Tiny Babies
- Royal Award for Arctic Scientist
- The Armband that Controls an Artificial Hand
- 24 Rescued from Organ Trafficking Gang
- George HW Bush leaves Intensive Care
- Thousands of Artworks and Artefacts Recovered by “Operation Pandora”
- Jetpack Firefighting System
- English B&Bs Dominate TripAdvisor Awards List
- Kenny Everett Film Clip Discovered in the BBC Archives
- What Will Scotland’s Baby Boxes Look Like?
- Rare Bat born by C-Section
- Ryding matches best British Alpine World Cup Result