An interesting few firsts over the weekend. No least of which has been the filming of a Ruby Seadragon for the 1st Time.
Being based in Sheffield one of our biggest sporting rivalries is with the Nottingham Panthers. However, the East Midlands team have done the UK proud becoming the 1st British Team to win a major European Ice Hockey Title claiming the Continental Cup. First, but hopefully not the last.
They say the today is #BlueMonday and the saddest day of the year. Here’s a bunch of stories to help you keep positive, reclaim the day and prove that it’s far from bad.
Please Like & Share and spread the good news.
- Mystery of why Binary Stars do not often have Planets Solved
- SpaceX Returns to Flight
- Ivory Coast Mutiny End Negotiated
- Humpback Whales filmed in UK First
- Harvester Ants Plant Seeds to Eat Once they Germinate
- Ruby Seadragon Filmed for the 1st Time
- US Secretary of State John Kerry meets former Enemy in Vietnam
- Yoga used to help South African Prisoners beat Stress & Reduce Violence
- Baby Stolen 18-Years Ago Alive & Well
- Northern Irish Retailers Enjoyed a Bumper Christmas
- BBC 2 Short Story Competition Launches
- Pembrokeshire Medieval Pottery Kilm Conservation gets Funding
- Swansea-Shrewsbury Walking Route Planned
- Aston Martin DB4 GT Production to Resume
- Britain’s Oldest Olympian celebrates their Centenary
- Tyne to Celebrate Anniversary of Martin Luther King Visit
- Man rescued after Night Stranded on Surfboard
- Man uses Morse Code to summon Rescue after Breaking Leg
- Nottingham Panthers become 1st UK Ice Hockey Team to win a Major European Title