As snow has started falling in the UK it seems only appropriate that a new record has been set for the coldest temperature. A temperature so cold in fact that it is below the limit thought possible. In other, breaking the laws of science, news Carbon has been seen bonding with 6 atoms rather than its usual limit of 4.
I wonder what other impossible things have been happening today?
- Carbon Seen Bonding with 6 Atoms for 1st Time. Changing our Understanding of Chemistry Fundamentals
- New Coldest Temperature Record Set
- New Project in Glasgow to tackle Loneliness Amongst Elderly
- UK 1st Time Home Buyers hit 10-Year High
- Kenyan Air Force Veterans fly Poor Boy to School & Pay for his Enrolment
- El Salvador goes Murder free for 24-Hours
- World’s most Complex Molecular Knot
- Whale Menopause Mystery Solved
- Couple Rescued from Heavy Snows
- Perth Zoo helping to make Happier Elephants
- Gold Hoard found in Piano
- Genet rescued 200 Miles from Home
- Dog Rescued from Cliff Ledge
- Injured Tortoise fitted with Wheels