Another day and another crop of positive stories to help you through the day. No doubt, the most important story has to be the milestone for a Malaria Vaccine. Malaria is one of the biggest killers in the world and a vaccine would make a huge difference to billions of people. So, here’s hoping that the next round of tests are equally as successful. 🙂
When it comes to my favourite for today I am torn.
We have an incredible 105-Year-Old setting a new World Record for distance cycled in an hour –
A Humpback whale being rescued near Chile; perhaps my favourite, concerns the Natural History Museum in London and an icon going on tour.
Dippy the Dinosaur is due to be replaced in the entrance hall of the museum by the skeleton of Blue Whale. However, Dippy will be going on tour around the UK, I can only hope that lots of kids will get as much of kick out of seeing this iconic sauropod plaster caste as I did.
Have an amazing Thursday!
If you enjoy these and the following news stories be sure to like, share and ReTweet and spread some positive vibes 🙂
- GM Malaria Vaccine ‘Milestone’
- Kidnapped Journalist Freed
- Humpback Whale Rescued from Fishing Net
- UAE to Outlaw the keeping of Wild Animals as Pets
- Ulster University awarded £20m in Research Funding
- Study shows Mediterranean style Diet ‘Reduces Brain Shrinkage’
- Mesentery Reclassified as body’s 79th Organ
- Athlete saves girls from Molestation in India
- Fisherman Survives 6-Hour Ocean Ordeal
- Woman Rescued from Tenement Fire in Edinburgh
- Dippy the Dino to go on a 2-Year Tour of the UK
- Super-Thin LG Wallpaper TV
- Frank Soo. The First Asian Player to play for England
- Muir Smashes 25-Year-Old British Indoor 5000m Record
- 105-Year-Old Sets Cycling Record
- Konta into Semi-Finals at Shenzen Open
- Murray winning streak at 26 matches as he reaches the Qatar Open Quarter-Finals