Wow, really hard not to love Pope Francis and everything he’s managing to turn the Catholic Church into a massive force for good.
From a sci-fi point of view, it’s also a very interesting day, not just because of the restored Doctor Who Episode, but also because Japan is using popular anime character Sailor Moon to promote Safe Sex and fight back against STIs. Take THAT naughty tentacles!
If that wasn’t enough, we’ve got bacterial infections being diagnosed by frickin’ laser beams!
Have a great day:
- Pope Francis allows Priests to Forgive Abortion
- UK Government Borrowing Falls with October’s Record Tax Take
- UK to increase Science Funding by £2bn
- Japan to use Sailor Moon to help fight Growth of STIs
- Missing Doctor Who Episode Restored
- Turkey Drops Bill that would Free Child Rapists
- Dementia Rates Falling
- Laser Diagnoses Bacterial Infection in Record Time
- South Africa sets out Planned Minimum Wage
- 5p Bag Levy has reduced Plastic Bag Waste on Beaches
- 3-Year-Old Calls 999 When her Mummy Collapsed
- Pregnant Woman & Child Rescued from Flooding
- Prehistoric & Bronze Age Archaeological Finds under Inverness West Link Road
- Hockney to Design Queen’s Westminster Abbey Window
- Cairnryan Harbour Rates Dispute Settled