It’s late, and we’ve had computer issues today.
However, some good news is worth sharing.
- Poland will not push through Total Abortion Ban
- EU backs Paris Climate Deal
- Ethiopia-Djibouti Electric Railway Line Opens
- $15.2bn Pledged in Afghan Aid
- Tiny Machine Win Chemistry Nobel Prize
- UK Services Continue to Recover
- 401 Marathons in 401 Days
- Giant Titanosaur Footptint Found
- Synthetic Rhino Horn ready ‘In 2 Years’
- Parachuting Anti-Poaching Dogs
- Somalia’s 60-Year-Old Graduate
- Hundreds flock to Yorkshire to See Rare Albatross
- Abandoned Firestation Basement Rediscovered