I remember during the ’90s, all the fear around Mad Cow disease and CJD. So news that the condition could, potentially, be detected in human urine is amazing news. Plus, 3 Brit born scientists claiming the Nobel Physics prize has me grinning.
However, if there is news that gives me hope, it’s that the Colombian President isn’t giving up on peace, even after the surprsing results of the weekends referendum.
- 3 British Born win Scientists win the Nobel Prize for Physics
- Colombian President to Continue Push for FARC Peace Deal
- Cites Conference Gives increased Protection to Thresher Sharks
- Urine Test for CJD ‘A Possibility’
- Mental Health Campaign gets £20m Boost
- Number of Student Doctors to rise by 25%
- Species of Elm thought Extinct in the UK found in Edinburgh
- Bucket Chain used to put out Car Fire
- Floating Fish at Tate Modern
- Cat in high rise Rescue