#R2BC Friday’s #GoodNews
Okay, short and sweet, as for some reason I’ve convinced myself that running 11+ miles cross country with some obstacles for laughs will be fun…again.
Favourite today? Well we’ve always know the English were a little queer. 😉
Have a great weekend.
- FARC gives ‘Unanimous Approval’ of Colombian Peace Deal
- 25-Year-Old becomes the Youngest, 1st Female, & 1st Unmarried Head of the Local Authority for Argungu in Nigeria
- Record Number of Female MPs elected in Jordan
- Historic England gives 6 Landmarks special status to Help Celebrate England’s Queer History
- Italian Driver sets Record on one of the World’s Most Dangerous Roads
- WWII Watch, languished in a Draw for 70-Years, makes £5400 at Auction
- Singing Fish Mystery Solved
- Unusual Roman Grave found in Dorset
- 4 Rare White Lion Cubs are born in Poland
- The 12-Year-Old Darts Sensation