Sometimes it’s about quality rather than quantity and a single headline can contain so many stories. Coming from the United Kingdom it is still hard to believe that Great Britain sits so high on the Olympic Medal Table vying with China. For a small island with a relatively small population it is simply breathtaking. So a huge cheer for Justin Rose, Mo Farah, Andy Murray, Max Whitlock and all the athletes competing in Rio.
Closer to home the story that has grabbed my attention the most, well apart from Black Holes being created in labratories, is the news that a gel is being developed to treat chronic injuries for diabetics. With infection being such a high risk for diabetics this is amazing news.
Spare a cheer for the athlete in your life and have a great week.
- Gel being developed to treat Chronic Diabetic Wounds
- Brain Scans used to examine Psychiatric Disorders
- Lab Black Hole shows signs of Quantum Entanglement
- Woman survives 38 Hours at Sea after falling Overboard
- Sports Direct to pay workers £1m in Back Pay
- World’s First Wearable PET Scanner
- 104-Year-Old Cyclist named Greatest Centenarian Athlete
- Elephant World Record for Bereavement Charity
- Record Breaking Sunday for GB Olympic Team
- Hitchon wins GB’s 1st ever Hammer Medal