Life, the universe, history; a great many things go in cycles and it’s important to take the time to learn the lessons that are there for us. One amazing cycle has been completed, as Solar Impulse came to land in Dubai, sealing an incredible round-the-world journey. It’s a story we’ve followed, pretty intensely, here at Chez Nomad. Not just out of technological interest, but seeing the highs, lows, broken records and the courage of the Impulse Pilot, Bertrand Piccard.
Some amazing stories today.
- Solar Impulse Completes Round-the-World Flight
- Toddler with 1 in 9m Blood Disorder finds Stem Cell Donor
- Preparing for Mission to Mars Under the Sea
- Porsche to Create 1400 Jobs for Electric Car
- Scans Reveal how Teenage Brains Develop
- Britain’s Youngest Surviving Premature Baby returns to Unit, that saved her life, As a Nurse
- Raw Eggs safe for Pregnant Women
- Rare Painting to stay in UK
- River Taff Hydroelectric Scheme Set to Open
- White Whale Spotted off Australian Coast
- Study confirms that Dutch Men and Latvian Women are World’s Tallest
- Giant Puppet takes 1st Steps
- Africa to get 2 Additional Spots at World Cup if Competition Expands
- Impressive Display as England crush Pakistan