Well it’s good to be back. A new computer and a clearer direction is helping. Though I’m still recovering after being attacked in the street last week. However, if Reasons to be Cheerful has taught me anything it’s to look for the positives.
So happy to be back with the positive news. I hope you enjoy.
- Solar Impulse Begins Final Leg of Around the World Flight
- Philippine President declares Ceasefire with Communist Rebels
- UN Praises Guarantees for Women in Colombian Peace Accord
- Rare Butterfly found in Lancashire for 1st time in 100 Years
- Man airlifted to Safety after 32ft Fall
- Bronze Age Sword Discovered in Northern Ireland
- Lego Cathedral Finally Finished
- 3D-Printed Boot for Injured Penguin
- Roman Coin Hoard goes on Show
- Konta wins First Title
- Farah storms to 5000m Victory in London
- Froome wins Amazing 3rd Tour Title
- Hamilton wins in Hungary
- Muir breaks British 1500m Record