Growing up in the 80s, the depletion of the Ozone layer was a massive concern. Science-Fiction was packed with references to us all living under domes or the need to fly a toupee into orbit. So, news that Ozone concentrations over the Antarctic are starting to increase is welcome indeed.
This week has also been great for medical news, from brain tumours to ebola and now some research starting on devastating auto-immune diseases.
Wrap up warm, eat well, exercise, enjoy the weekend and I’ll see everyone next week.
- Antartic Ozone Hole Healing
- UK Backs World-Leading Climate Target
- Autoimmune Disease treatment could Turn Disease on Itself
- US Military Lifts Transgender Ban
- Russia lifts Turkish Holiday Sanctions
- British Gas offering Free Electricty at Weekends
- Hajj Pilgrims to be given e-Bracelets as part of Big Safety Review
- Kidnapped Boy Returns Home
- Amazing Aurora seen over Jupiter’s North Pole
- Work Experience teens may have found New Planet
- Robot that mimics the Movements of Real Salamanders developed in Switzerland
- Man Trapped between Walls Rescued