#R2BC Thursday’s #GoodNews
Perhaps not as momentous as some of the news of recent by the fact that early research shows that Ibuprofen and the cancer drug Toremifene may disable the Ebola virus is certainly worth smiling about.
Hope you’re having a good day.
- £135m secured for Major Social Housing Scheme
- Research shows that Ibuprofen may help Disable Ebola
- Statue of Mary Seacole Unveiled in London
- WW2 Jewish Escape Tunnel Uncovered in Lithuania
- Children missing in Brecon Beacons Found
- Ivory Coast Professor Supports Student Mothers
- Barbican announces Summer of Sci-Fi Events
- Roy scores 162 as England Beat Sri Lanka