#R2BC Friday’s #GoodNews
If you’re a regular reader, of Reasons2BCheerful, then you know how passionate I am about Positive News. This is something I started, to see if I could find a positive, good, news story for 2 weeks. 3-Years on and we’re still here. There are times when it gets very hard, you wade through the tide of negativity and, when you suffer with depression, it can take its toll. So, today I see that Associated Press’ Positive News Story of the Week is a Koala Kit at San Diego Zoo. So, after a hard week slogging through to find the positive, especially hard after Orlando, I see this and am left thinking WT Actual F!
So here are my positive stories for today.
Have a great weekend, I’m not sure to be saddened or overjoyed that I can do better than the Associated Press:
- Pioneering Cancer Drug Treatment Approved for NHS
- Scientist Launch Mission to Study Atlantic Ocean Depths
- £20m in Extra Funding to Fight Inequality & Discrimination in Scotland
- Massive Art Installation in Italy
- VW Plans Huge Investment into Electric Cars
- Tim Peake prepares to Return to Earth
- Judo Star speaks for 1st time Since Accident
- England beat Wales 2-1
- Northern Ireland have their 1st Ever win in European Championship