Apologies for missing yesterday, the path of parenthood rarely runs smooth. So, here is a double issue of your daily dose of the positive out there.
Favourite story, going into the weekend, without a doubt, is that the bullethole plugging syringe, that was approved by the FDA last year, has saved its first life. A coalition soldier, shot in the line-of-duty, will survive because of this amazingly simple invention.
- Solar Impulse lands in Pennsylvania
- Bullethole Plugging Syringe has saved a Life
- Obama makes Historic Visit to Hiroshima
- Chicxulub Crater Drill Project a Success
- Neanderthal Stone Ring Found in French Cave
- 2-Year-Old Receives Heart Transplant
- Anti-Cancer Vaccine Pilot Scheme Launched in UK
- Melon-Sized Tumour Removed from Man’s Neck
- 9 Rescued from Hot Air Balloon by Passing Boat
- 3 Rescued from Fishing Boat
- More Beavers Join English Wild Colony
- A Bus that Drives over Cars
- WWII Submarine Wreck found off the coast of Sardinia
- Nicola Adams wins World Flyweight Gold