#R2BC Thursday’s #GoodNews
Keeping it quick today, much business to get sorted.
Please enjoy these Good News stories and remember to stay positive.
- New Contract Deal Agreed with UK Junior Doctors
- Skin Cancer Study suggests New Drug a Real Step Forward
- Taking Asprin immediately after Minor Stroke may limit Harm
- Trees seen resting branches during “sleep” cycle for 1st Time
- Antlers found on Ceredigion beach date to Bronze Age
- Robot takes up Residence at V&A Museum
- Massive increase in number of Blue Flag Beaches in Wales
- Aberdeen School sees Health Success with Parkour
- Sport England to Triple Investment in helping People get Active
- British Song Writer writing for Beyonce
- Thompson retains Laser World Title
- Haye hopes to raise £50k for injured Boxer Nick Blackwell