#R2BC Thursday’s #GoodNews
Being based in the UK, today is very important as we have several elections happening. If you’re reading this then please exercise your right to vote. It has direct effect on your local community and is perhaps the most powerful thing you can do next to standing for office yourself.
Around the world we have amazing events happening, from mobile microwave devices for diabetics, amazing autonomous surgical robots to dementia apps and mental health VR. Well that and see a 100-year-old modelling in Vogue.
- US Justice Department steps in to help protect LGBT rights in North Carolina
- Partial Truce Declared in Aleppo
- IBM allow Free Access to Quantum Processor
- Unmanned Surgical Robot completes Stitches on Pig
- Microwave Devices for Diabetics could see end to Prick Tests
- Virtual Reality helping in the treatment of Severe Paranoia
- Mobile Game Helping Dementia Research
- Divers Help Police Protect Channel Shipwrecks
- Alan Whicker Papers donated to BFI Archive
- 100-Year-Old Models for Vogue’s Anniversary Issue
- Policeman fights off Eagle to save Baby Kangaroo
- More Golds for GB at IPC European Championships