Great news about the Breast Cancer breakthrough, here’s hoping that this new understanding the genetics cues that cause breast cancer will help lead to new treatments and better survival rates. Following up on yesterday’s news from Iran, we’ve seen some great news from Saudi Arabia. It may look like a small step but this simple recognition of women’s right to be aware of the terms of a marriage contract and her rights under it is a big step. Here’s hoping we see plenty more.
Also a big Congratulations! to Bertrand and the Solar Impulse team on completing the latest step of their journey.
- Milestone Breast Cancer Discovery
- Solar Impulse Reaches Arizona
- Saudi Arabia ends practice of Only Supplying Marriage Contract to Husbands
- Ringling Brothers and Barnum & Bailey Circuses Stop using Elephants in Performances
- Corsican Separatists to End Military Operations in October
- April wind Boost for Green Energy in the UK
- DNA of Ice Age Europeans Unlocked
- Child Rescued from Collapsed Building
- British Airways reinstates Inverness to Heathrow Route
- 14-Year-Old Found Safe & Well
- 3 Golds for GB at IPC European Championships