Going to get a little misty eyed for a moment as I harken back to my days in the Video Games Industry (I had happy times there, but with it being so volatile I’m happy to steer a calmer course). Today it’s seeing the FIFA Interactive World Cup being reported not just on the BBC News Site, but on the BBC Sports Page!
Knowing some eSports professionals and having met some of the members of Team Dignitas I’ve seen the time, skills and commitment needed to compete against the best gamers out there and it’s great to see respect for eSports growing.
In other great news we’re seeing growing backing for campaigns against FGM. Here’s hoping we soon see an end to the practice.
Have a great day
- Somali Prime Minister backs Anti-FGM Campaign
- Positron Emission Tomography-Computed Tomography Scans can “Reduce Risky Operations”
- Coal-Fired Power Production ends in Scotland
- Viking Treasure Pot’s Contents Revealed after over a Millennium
- Missing ship mystery solved after almost a Century
- Extra £12.8m for Welsh Regeneration Projects
- UK Car Manufacturing Output up 13% in February
- Gorilla born by rare C-Section ‘Teething & Giggling’
- Stolen Puppy reunited with Owners
- England beat Afghanistan at World Twenty20 Tournament
- England’s Sean Allen reaches FIFA Interactice World Cup Final