KUNG HEI FAT CHOI!!
Happy New Year Folks and welcome to the Year of the Fire Monkey.
As SiliconNomad comes up to celebrating 3 Years of spreading good news and positive vibes we’re hoping that everyone’s year ahead is more that just a little Irrepressible!
Admittedly I’m still buzzing after Super Bowl 50 and the wins for England in the 6 Nations and having a Tweet go viral, a BIG thank you to Keegan Key for the ReTweet.
Tonnes of Positive News to pick from.
- Aung San Suu Kyi may become President of Myanmar
- Algeria passes Reforms limiting Presidential Terms & Recognising Berber Language
- Trapped South African Mine Workers Still Alive
- Specialist Mental Health Services to be Developed for FGM Survivors
- Man Pulled Alive from Rubble 24hrs After Taiwan Quake
- Download Renames Main Stage in Memory of Lemmy
- 1000s Flock to ‘Malware Museum’
- Western Mail gets its 1st Female Editor
- Crowdedfunded Smartpatch to Stop Snoring
- Ancient Woodland benefits from Plastic Bag Levy
- Rutherford sets new British Indoor Long Jump Record
- British Foil Fencing Team Secures Olympic Birth
- Lionhearts win in Morocco
- England Beat South Africa in ODI
- Brody moves into World Top 100
- Cavendish wins Opening Stage in Qatar
- Froome Wins Heral Sun Tour
- England’s Men & Women take Scottish 6 Nation Scalps