#R2BC Wednesday’s #GoodNews
With this being #R2BC it would be easy to think I’d be most interested in the ONS report announcing the UK’s Happiest Town. However, I have to say the the Canadian decision to protect one of the world’s largest tracts of temperate rainforest has got me grinning, and not just because of the incredibly cute Spirit Bears.
Other top stories for me are EasyJet’s plans for planes using Hydrogen Fuel Cells and equality old and new with ancient burials and breastfeeding in the Australian Parliament.
- Stonehenge Dig shows signs of Ancient Gender Equality
- Australian MPs allowed to Breastfeed in Parliament
- UK Green House Gas Emissions down 8%
- Landmark Deal to Protect Canadian Great Bear Rainforest
- Luxembourg to support Space Mining
- Plane with hole in the side lands safely in Somalia
- UK Services Sector maintains Growth
- Microsoft tests Underwater Data Centre
- Easyjet to use Hybrid Hydrogen Fuel Cell Planes
- Phone App to help Spot Parkinsons Symptoms
- ONS Report Reveals the Happiest Place in Britain
- British Skier lands jump on One Ski