Okay, where to start? I have to admit that I was a little worried about today as, at first glance, there were some pretty good stories but nothing that really sparked for me. However, taking a quick break and waiting until lunch time seems to have done the trick; although I am a little sad that I couldn’t find a link to the party in Myanmar as the military junta relinquishes control to Aung San Suu Kyi’s democratically elected NLD. So, sorry, no pictures or video of Karaoke in Myanmar.
However, there has been some EPOCH shifting news as we find that Human’s have been using complex geometry for over a millennia more than previously believed. As much as I like Euclid and Pythagoras, I think these boys owe a Newtonian debt to the shoulders they’ve stood on. 🙂
As a lifelong Maiden fan the news that Bruce Dickinson is flying a rare loggerhead turtle to the Canary Islands, after it was rescued and treated by vets, so it can be safely released in it’s natural environment leaves me with a big grin.
So have a great weekend, enjoy the tune and UP THE IRONS!
- Sophisticated Geometry being used 1400 Years Ealier than Previously Thought
- UK Legal Aid Reforms Scrapped
- French Economy Growing at Fastest Rate for 4 Years
- UK Personal Insolvencies at 10-Year Low
- Iron Maiden fly Rare Turtle to Canary Islands to be Released
- £33m Lotto Winner Found
- NHS to perform Hand Transplants
- Biomass plant to Create 1700 Jobs
- New Research looks into Communication in Octopi
- Town Celebrates first birth for 28 Years
- London’s First Driverless Car Revealed
- Beatle’s Birthplace could be Saved
- Swift wins Gold in St Moritz
- Brits tied for lead at Bahamas LPGA Classic