When I hear Sheffield mentioned on the news, all too often, it’s as an example of the decline of the once glorious industrial North of England; that has a tendency to make me sad as it’s selling a great city, and my adopted home, very short. So it is with more than a little glee that I’m sharing one of my top stories today.
Multiple Sclerosis is a horrible chronic condition which can leave its sufferers paralysed, but there’s great news today of progress with a possible treatment more usually associated with treating cancer and currently being developed at the Royal Hallamshire Hospital.
Very proud to be in Sheffield today. 🙂
- Pakistan unblocks YouTube
- MS patients given Cancer Treatments showing Remarkable Improvements
- UK’s Protected Coastal Zones to be Extended
- Former Belfast Barracks to become part of Multi-Million Community Initiative
- BT to create 1000 New Jobs
- Deal ends 15-Year Struggle over Cardiff Reservoirs
- Stately home to be Partly Restored after Fire
- Twins claim World Record
- Haye returns to the ring on Knockout Form
- Cho secures GB a Tawkwondo Place for Rio 2016