Trying to get back into the rhythm of things, but with twins on the way that has been a little tough. However, things that are worth doing often require more than a little effort. 🙂
Congratulations to Louise Richardson, on becoming Oxford University’s first female Vice-Chancellor. Great news for one of the world’s oldest, and most prestigious, educational institutions. Also, in an issue close to my heart, I’m hoping to hear good things from the new mental health scheme set-up by Dyfed-Powys Police. Each year many people suffering from serious mental health problems end up in police cells and not getting the help they need. Here’s hoping the new triage van means that people get the medication and support they need and starts helping spread come understanding about suffering with invisible illness.
Have a great day, more good news to come.
- US Sailors freed in Gulf
- Oxford gets 1st Female Vice-Chancellor
- Bodleian Libraries’ Board Game Collection goes on Display
- White Rhino Calf born in Captivity
- Woman Rescued from House Fire in Ballymena
- Welsh Mental Health Triage Van Scheme set-up in Wales
- 18th Century Recipe Book discovered by Monks