Sometimes things happen for a reason. Today, R2BC would have been up a lot earlier if not for problems with my computer. To say that this problem was frustrating would be a, massive, understatement. However, sometimes fate would appear to take a hand.
If I had posted earlier in the day I would have missed on the news that the FDA has decided to overturn the ban on blood donations from Gay Men.
Sometimes it’s great when fate takes a hand.
- FDA overturns 30-Year-Old Ban on Blood Donations from Gay Men
- Hope of thaw in Irael-Turkish Relations
- MERS vaccine a Step Closer
- Looted statue returned to Poland
- 4 Genes Discovered that will help us live Beyond 100
- Controversial Sleeping Pill helps Mice Recover from Strokes
- Women take record number of UK University Places
- New Sonar Device Mimics Dolphins
- Injured Veterans start Atlantic Rowing Challenge
- Injured Mountain Biker smashes Donations Target
- 1st look at John Dee’s Lost Library
- Edinburgh Tram Passangers top 5 Million
- Fury Apologises for any harm caused by Comments
- Pooley returns to Cycling for Rio
- Davies & Renshaw break British Records