Thanks for bearing with us.
It’s all go here at Chez Nomad as crazy decorating and building work ahead of the arrival of the twins.
Big news today is obviously around sports. With R2BC being a, primarily, UK Focused blog we are cheering at a wide variety of victories but top of the list has to be the success of Great Britain’s Tennis Team in the Davis Cup. Almost 80 Years since Great Britain held the title and a well deserved victory and well worth celebrating.
Plus, whatever you think of Tyson Fury out of the ring the man from Manchester has ended, the nearly decade long, reign of Wladimir Klitschko and now holds WBA, IBF & WBO Heavyweight Titles.
Enjoy the Good News and remember to share and RT if other people need a pick-me-up.
- Evidence Grows for Hidden Chamber in Tutankhamun Tomb
- New Ultrasound Technique Scans brain in Incredible 3D Detail
- ExoMars Missions get the Go Ahead
- £200m Investment in Dumfries & Galloway Announced
- New Adele Record breaks US Records
- Man Escapes Bushfire in South Australia
- Lost Film shows George Best at his Finest
- HS2 Linked between Crewe & Birmingham will open 6 Years Early
- BBC Crew Help Rescue Calf in Drought struck South Africa
- Bald Eagle freed from Trap in Canada
- WWII Sea Mine safely destroyed in Solent
- New Christmas Tree Light Record
- Great Britain wins the Davis Cup
- GB has New Boxing Heavyweight Champion of the World
- GB 5-2 Australia
- England 1-0 Bosnia-Herzegovina
- Silver for GB at European Curling Championships
- 3 Bronze Medals for GB at European Judo Championships
- 2 Britons qualify for Women’s Trampoline for Rio 2016