Hectic, hectic times at Chez Nomad. 3 Days of family celebrations during the October Half Term, runs to Reading and back, scans and hospital appointments to check on the twins. It’s all go.
So, apologies for last week being a bit light in terms of good news, but today we’re having an absolute blast. For me the news about Team Dignitas and their e-Sports success is brilliant. During my time working in the games industry I was lucky enough to work with Team Dignitas on several occasions and this is not just great news for the team but in the growth in popularity and respect for video games and e-Sports.
But obviously the guys at Team Dignitas aren’t the only one’s make a difference around the world. Following in the footsteps of Malala Yousafzai a young girl is making a difference in some of the poorest parts of Kabul. If that isn’t positive enough for you then here’s some news about a Dark Bees helping in Virus Fightspecies of bee, once thought extinct, that is helping the fight against to save bees around the world.
Some amazing things happening in the world.
Check it out:
- 14-Year-Old Girl offering classes in poorest parts of Kabul
- ELN to free Kidnapped Soldiers
- New Survey Suggests 2 Thirds of people in Northern Ireland Comfortable with Same-Sex Marriage
- Dark Bees helping in Virus Fight
- Scientists Develop Ultra-Hard Glass
- Uruguay’s Radical Cannabis Plans
- Million-Dollar Deal for Pro-Gaming Team
- UK Service Sector Growth Picks Up
- Trevi Fountain Renovated
- Explosive Device made safe in West Belfast
- Irish Children’s Laureate to write Iron Man Novel
- 2nd Gold for Guy in Doha
- Murray win sends GB into 1st Davis Cup Final since 1978