Apologies for the late release again today, but midwife visits as we plan for the arrival of the littlest nomads understandably takes priority.However, there are some amazingly cool stories today.
For a start we’ve been going from 3D-Printed Organs to Printed Cells. How cool is that?
- Heriot-Watt Researchers 3D Stem Cell Printing
- 700 Kenyans Quit al Shabaab
- IVF may help save rare breed Horses
- UK Government Borrowing Fell in 1st Half of 2015
- Landmark Huntingdon’s Medical Trial
- Cuban Artist Released
- Stranded Walkers rescued by Lifeboat
- Bansky mural returned to Folkstone
- 7-Year Deep Electrical Conduit Project completed in London
- Pod of 30 Dolphins seen off the Isle of Wight