#R2BC Thursday’s #GoodNews – Broken Clock
Looking at my friend’s feed there has been a lot of people, rightly, saying #IStandWithAhmed.
Well great news on that front as the World’s current favourite clock maker has been released with No Charge.
Great news there but also amazing news that Mozambique has been declared free of landmines. All too often a terrible legacy of past conflicts and buried hatchets, here’s hoping that people can walk Mozambique with a little more peace of mind.
Need something more to brighten your day? Try these:
- Ahmed Released with No Charges
- Mozambique Free of Landmines
- More than 700 Million Malaria cases stopped since 2000
- Nepal Approves New Constitution
- Patch could help repair Hear Attack Damage
- Pocket sized device to help Diabetics in Northern Ireland
- UK Earnings Growth Accelerating
- UK Retail Sales up in August
- NI Unemployment drops to 42000
- Tightrope Walker Crosses Melborne Skyline
- Duchess of Cambridge resumes Solo Royal Duties
- Brit Zerdin wins America’s Got Talent
- British Champions League clubs donate Ticket Money to Refugee Appeal