Some days I have to wonder about the editorial policies of major news networks.
I will admit that I am a royalist but as much as Elizabeth II’s record breaking run is a genuine moment of history, I cannot help but say that child mortality being HALVED since 1990 is worthy of celebration and a timely reminder that efforts to make the world a better place are not wasted.
- Child Mortality Halved since 1990
- Implant ‘Traps’ Spreading Cancer Cells
- Queen Elizabeth II becomes the Longest-Reigning British Monarch
- 1st Sistine Chapel Recording Permitted
- Fighting in Ukraine at Lowest Levels since Conflict Began
- First Tank marks Centenary
- £17m Fund to attract Scientists to Welsh Universities
- Social Insights into Whale Chatter
- Boarding School Offers Refugees Places
- Lost TV Archive Found
- CBBC Celebrates 30th Anniversary
- Tour of Britain starts in Edinburgh
- Rooney Breaks England’s All-Time Goalscoring Record