If you add in that the are currently higher ranked than England today appears to be an amazing day to be Welsh.
I’ve not listed the football news in with the rest of R2BC as there are likely a few of my fellow Englishmen who have a football sized grump on at the moment. However, seeing that Wales has had the short end of the stick for a great many years it’s only fair that this fierce little nation had some stuff to crow about.
Speaking of crows, my favourites from today concerns Kurt Sutter. After his tremendously successful show Sons of Anarchy, Kurt’s new show the Bastard Executioner will be filmed in South Wales meaning the reinvigoration of Valleywood, millions of pounds of investment and hopefully some amazing TV.
So a great day to be from the Land of Dragons.
- Living Wage will benefit 6 Million Britons
- Autonomous Coral Protection Robot set for Testing
- Nissan to invest £100m in Sunderland
- Diabetes drug may help in treatment of Leukaemia
- Welsh drug related deaths down 20%
- Welsh C.Diff deaths down almost 40%
- Fox21 to breath new life into Welsh Film Studio
- 12-Year-Old Found Safe & Well
- World Record Australian Sheep
- Rowers start 230 Mile, 10th Anniversary Challenge
- Mercian Regiment Mascot Promoted
- Lotus set to race in Italy