Fans of Reasons to be Cheerful will know that we’ve been following the round the world flight attempt of Solar Impulse with some interest. The solar powered plane is currently attempting to cross the Pacific and has set another record with pilot, Andre Borschberg, setting the longest ever solo flight without refuelling.
Best of luck to Andre, we hope you reach Hawaii safely.
In other great Summer News, #LoveWins continues as the US Episcopal Church Approves Same-Sex Marriages and Mozambique decriminalises Gay & Lesbian Relationships/a>.
- Solar Impulse breaks Solo Record
- Mozambique decriminalises Gay & Lesbian Relationships
- US Episcopal Church Approves Same-Sex Marriages
- Missing Mother & Child found Safe
- UK Creative Industry Booming
- New Forensic Test Improves Time of Death
- Michelle Obama tears up White House Photo Ban
- Amnesia Woman Identified
- Recycling 3D Printer Waste