#R2BC Friday’s #GoodNews – Spring!!
Well it’s Beltane, the fire festival and the coming of Spring.
Which is great news if you’ve been playing rugby at the North Pole and need to keep warm. Though some might argue that a better place for that might be the Festival of Fools (That’s not a reference to last night’s Question Time Debate on the BBC…no…really).
However, if you are frustrated with the state of politics may be it’s time to get involved, perhaps even start a political party? Just like Sandy Toksvig.
So, time for a new start?
- More Boko Haram hostages freed in Nigeria
- Diabetic woman in First Natural Birth with artificial Pancreas
- Toksvig starts New Political Party in the UK
- Step Forward for Quantum Computing
- Blind Australian Indigenous Singer sells out venue on US Debut
- UK’s Largest Ever Drugs Bust
- Tesla unveils Home Powering Batteries
- Belfast Festival of Fools Under Way
- CofE sells Fossil Fuel Investments
- South London Train Services restored after power cut
- Murray to winning start in Munich
- North Pole Rugby Challenge Complete