A REALLY tough decision today. Am I more excited as an Englishman, and it being St. George’s Day, or am I more excited about World Book Night and the chance of a free read?!
Well, it’s a great problem to have on an amazing day:
Time for a read and a hot-cross bun 🙂
Knights, books and Youtube all celebrating on the same day? I know just the video.
- World Book Night Giveaway
- Murder rate in England & Wales at 38-Year Low
- Ebola drug cures infected Monkeys
- UK Government borrowing below forecast
- 10 Years of YouTube Videos
- Shetland Ponies may give clue to curing Allergies
- Stegosaur Plate shape may have changed with Gender
- £144m For Welsh Apprenticeships
- NI Environmental Groups will share in £2m Carrier Bag Levy
- Jazz Cafe celebrates 25 Years
- Lawn-Mower Inventors Workshop gets Blue Plaque
- Alloa Tower handed to National Trust for Scotland