#R2BC Tuesday’s #GoodNews – Be Mindful
Understandably, the treatment of recurrent depression is a subject close to my heart. The news from the Lancet that mindfulness-based therapies may be as effective as, or work well in combination with, some anti-depressants.
However, greater insight into taming the black dog isn’t the only good news today. Solar powered plane, Solar Impulse, continues its round the world flight as it sets course for Nanjing. Though I suspect Solar Impulse is unlikely to match the latest speed record of a Japanese Mag-Lev train.
So as you power through today, at the speed of modern life, be mindful of yourself and the world around you. 🙂
- Mindfulness-Based Therapy showing promise vs Depression
- Solar Impulse sets course for Nanjing
- Rosetta Probe sees Comet releasing gas jet
- Kenyan Environmentalist wins Goldman Prize
- Business Mentor wins Queen’s Award
- Japanese Train breaks Speed Record
- 300 Jobs created near Cardiff
- Queen Cleebrates 89th Birthday
- Flawless 100 Carat Diamond up for Auction
- Bristol Solar powered tree switched on