#R2BC Wednesday’s #GoodNews – Hidden Gems
A real gem today, one of the world’s largest, and most powerful companies is actively looking to hire staff with autism. Having friends with autism, not to mention friends who are parents of autistic children it’s great to see people being valued for their talents rather than isolated for their flaws. None of us are perfect but we all have something valuable to offer to the world.
Have a great day.
- Microsoft support the recruitment of Autistic Staff
- Fire put out on Russian Nuclear Sub Dock
- Gibbon calls may give clues to speech
- Loneliness Maps could help target resources to those most at risk
- Australian in Hospital after Antarctic Rescue
- Wingsuit Stunt hits Target
- Unusual Dolphin Spotted in Cardigan Bay
- World’s Largest Easter Egg unveiled in Argentina
- NBA to hold Basketball Camp in Cuba
- Sim Bhullar becomes first Indian NBA Player