Tough one today, but I think it’s important to highlight people taking personal responsibility.
You’ve probably seem all the news concerning Jeremy Clarkson’s fall from grace at the BBC. As a result of the BBC’s decision idiots on the internet started sending threats to members of BBC staff including the unfortunate victim of the assault, producer Oisin Tymon. Today, I doff my cap to Mr. Clarkson for coming out publicly, taking responsibility for his actions and telling people to leave Oisin Alone.
After Monica Lewinsky’s impassioned TED talk on cyberbullying, we all need to remember, as internet users, to take responsibility for our actions.
- Europe’s First Non-Beating Heart Transplant
- Referee receives face-to-face apology from teenager who sent Homophobic Tweet
- Ford working on car that can read road signs
- DNA of an entire nation Assessed
- Man Airlifted to Hospital after Fall
- Secret Graden to get £1.8m Restoration Grant
- Irish Sea Ferries to get £6m Upgrade
- HMS Diamond beats USS Theodore Roosevelt 15-2
- Ireland Flanker survives mini-stroke and returns to play after Heart Surgery
- Golfer holes 336-Yard Hole-in-One