A little Seth Lakeman to start the day in honour of the brave volunteers of the Royal National Lifeboat Institution (RNLI). Not all their rescues hit the news but here is some footage of an amazing rescue off the Isle of Lewis.
With Solar Impulse setting a new record I’m reminded that we’re surrounded by incredible courage and adventure everyday.
- Solar Impulse sets New Record
- RNLI Trawler Rescue off the coast of Lewis
- First UK-Farmed Truffle Harvested
- Colombia halts Bombing to Support Peace Effort
- Secret of Chameleon Colour Changes Revealed
- Missing Girl found Safe & Well
- Man Rescued from Leisure Centre Roof
- Patient test Negative for Ebola
- Henry VIII Portrait revealed at Hever Castle
- Queen Victoria Manuscript goes on Show
- Sangakkara sets Century Record
- Knight wins World Slalom Bronze