Today’s news is full of reports of the siege in Northern France, but for me the more important story is that Charlie Hebdo will still publish next week, with thanks to the folks at the newspaper Libération providing temporary offices. Great news for fans of satire and free speech. In a similar show of solidarity PM David Cameron has declared that he won’t take part in election TV debates unless the Green Party are allowed to take part.
In more great health news, this week, a new spinal implant has returned movement to paralysed rats. While the Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine start on the mammoth project to create an anti-venom for every venomous snake in sub-Saharan Africa.
So great news to go into the weekend with.
Have fun, smile and make a few jokes. 😀
- Charlie Hebdo to Publish Next Week
- Implant restores movement to Paralysed Rats
- David Cameron will refuse TV Debates if Greens Excluded
- Ohio ends 2 drug Executions
- School of Tropical Medicine in huge Anti-Venom Project
- UK Petrol prices at 5-Year Low
- NI man out of coma after fight
- 7-year-old Amputee Skateboarder
- Runners rescued in Galloway
- Yarnold comes 2nd in return to World Cup Circuit
- Kohli sets cricketing record