I have to say last week was hard. Losing the internet for a few days was hard, and not being able to publish Reasons to be Cheerful was hard.
R2BC has grown from an experiment about the availability of positive news stories, to having a small following.
Admittedly a following larger than I thought I would ever get, and importantly one that is still growing.
There does appear to be a demand for news that gives hope as well as informs. So the fact that today is packed with great stories is definitely a bonus.
- Hostages Freed in Yemen
- Area of the brain linked to Alzheimers & Schizophrenia found
- Art Looted during WWII to be returned to rightful owners
- Optimism at Iran Nuclear Talks
- Crime in Scotland at Lowest Level for 40 Years
- Commons Approve “Recall” Powers
- Early Sign of Yellow Fever Identified
- Gravity Map produces most accurate map of Ocean Currents
- Cuba stages its first musical for 50 years
- Women win first Medals in mixed Bobsleigh Competition