This week has been a hard week for me.
Part of the reason for starting this project was to help my mental health, and while it hasn’t always helped me I know it has helped a number of friends, reminding them that the world isn’t as bleak as we can be led to believe.
It’s important to remain positive and to have hope.
Today, we hear about a potential breakthrough in the future treatment of Parkinsons Disease.
And evidence from 36000 years ago that it is entirely possible for people to get along.
Hope you grab hold of your Friday feeling with both hands and enjoy. 😀
- Stem cell Breakthrough for Parkinsons
- Malaysian court overturns cross-dressing ban
- Study confirms interbreeding between Homo Sapiens and Neanderthals
- China & Japan smooth East China Sea island row
- US unemployment falls again in October
- Lost dog found after social media campaign
- Town changes name to support Movember fund raising
- Uruguay’s President offered $1m for classic VW Beetle
- US Civil War Hero grant Medal of Honour