With Halloween coming up fast, in an Edgar Allan Poe type twist, a dead heart has been given new life in a first of its kind transplant.
Here’s hoping that anything lost finds its way home.
Have a great weekend.
- First transplant of a stopped heart
- GDP rises by 0.7% in 3rd Quarter
- EU Leaders agree CO2 emissions cut
- US returns ancient artefacts to Peru
- Goodison Egyptology collection on display for 1st time in 40 years
- Artefacts from HMS Victory to be recovered
- 1400 miles to return for lost dog
- Tiny Turtles tracked
- Schumacher out of coma