With the weekend’s news of additional funding to help fight depression we have news of a surfing scheme in Australia to help fight depression and with the nights starting to close in brain scans provide new insights into Seasonal Affected Disorder.
Although if you ever needed a reason to hope these first steps should help.
- Paralysed man walks again after pioneering cell transplant
- Bondi Beach surfers fighting depression
- Brain Scans reveal possible cause for SAD
- African nations get key supplies to fight Ebola
- Hundreds of jobs created in Wales
- Amazon creates 1000 season jobs in Swansea
- Goose migration record broken twice in one week
- Salisbury in Lonely Planet Top Ten Cities
- Land Girls monument unveiled
- Lady Lever Gallery given £1.2m funding boost
- Trott & Archibald grab European Titles