Much craziness from Friday with a bumper batch of amazing news.
I’ll admit that the things making me smile are around sports with Peyton Manning setting a new all time TD passing record, Andy Murray returning to winning ways and Great Britain claiming the World Cliff Diving Title.
The fightback against Ebola continues apace with the largest single story is probably that Nigeria should soon be able to claim to be Ebola Free, which should help put a dent in much of the hysteria out there and let us know there’s hope.
Monday’s can often be seen as a dark time as the week ahead is full of work and mystery.
Well here’s a story that may shed light on dark matter. If that doesn’t help a little exercise may be the answer.
Have a Great Week
- Scientist have clue to nature of dark matter
- Nurse who survived Ebola returns to Africa
- Spanish nurse tests negative for Ebola
- Nigeria set to be Ebola free
- Hundreds of jobs created in Wales
- New sport scheme to help people with mental health issues
- Children’s mental health projects now eligible for grants
- £100m investment into tidal lagoon power scheme
- Design Museum to offer free entry from 2016
- New Dinosaur could be related to T-Rex
- Hero rescues man from burning house
- Last WWI Gallipoli shop to be openned to the public
- Oyster fishing set to flourish in Swansea Bay once more
- Cat Rescued after 4 days up tree
- Brit crowned World Cliff diving Champion
- Murray claims victory at Vienna open
- WRFU seeks first female board member
- GB Cyclists Strike Gold at 2nd day of the European Track Championships
- GB Cyclists win more Gold in Europe
- Peyton Manning breaks TD Passing Record